As you may be aware, it is important to get your finances in order by getting loan approval through a lender. It puts you in a much stronger negotiating position to be pre-approved for a home loan when submitting an offer to a seller, however, our main goal is for your new purchase to fit comfortably in your budget so that you don’t overextend yourself.
The first step is to get approved for a home loan before searching for a property. I would recommend talking to several lenders to see what kind of “programs” are out there for you. Every situation is unique, so a good lender will be able to customize a loan that suits your particular scenario. A good loan officer will help guide you through what you can and cannot do, and will help guide you what will be the best avenue for you.
Below is a list of lenders you may wish to consider as you look into purchasing a home. Please note that you may work with any lender you choose, but I have a very good relationship with all 7 of these mortgage loan officers.
Loan Officers / Lenders:
- David Sipp with America’s Choice Home Loans at 713-557-7074 (cell)
- Megan Chalmers with Secure Mortgage – 832-452-5255 (cell)
- John E. Frels with Fairway (The Kelso Group) – 713-822-0475 (cell)
- Cathy Baker with Baker Mortgage – 281-313-6683 (office)
- Matt Brown with Encompass Lending Group at 281-630-3777 (cell)
- Brian Crawford with Mortgages Direct at 713-860-1214 (office) / 281-935-8385 (cell)
- Michael Pavlica with Security National Mortgage Company – 832-615-5473 (office) / 832-655-7344 (cell)